Page 1 2 3 4
10. Downtime for maintenance or repair of the aircraft takes precedence over any memberís reservation.
11. Except in case of off-field emergency, all maintenance and repairs must be approved by the Executive Committee.
12. Smoking in the airplane is not permitted.
1. The Executive Committee is empowered to make any change necessary in these
rules as are required by the clubís insurance
2. Meeting will be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Port Meadville Conference Room.
3. The officers of the club will not be paid or reimbursed for their services.
4. The Secretary/Treasurer will maintain a monthly roster of flying members as per insurance requirements.
5. These rules may be amended or rescinded by a two-thirds majority vote of the members present and voting at a regular meeting of the club.
1. Any member who fails to write down the time indicated on the Tachometer at the end of any flight in the aircraft flight time log is subject to a $10 fine.
2. A $ 10 fine will be charged for anyone using the aircraft for longer than .5 hours logged who does not fill the fuel tanks.
3. Failure to clean the aircraft after use: of bugs on the windshield, leading edges,Struts, front of airplane, wheel pants. etc-$10 fine.
4. Failure to turn off the master switch- $30 fine.
5. Failure to plug in engine pre-heater in winter- $ 10 fine.
1. No pets allowed in airplane without prior
2. If damage to plane is caused by unknown person, all club members will have topay a special assessment to cover damages.
3. Club plane not to be used for commercial operations. [Commercial purpose means any use by members for which the member will receive money or other benefits].
4. Each flying member is responsible to make a copy of their driverís license, pilotís certificate, current medical card and bi-annual verification (log book) and place them in your file folder. You cannot fly club plane unless this information is current and in the file. If found in violation, you are subject to dismissal.